Joyful ride to Divar Island-Goaaa


Hey all


It's Divarrrrr Island!!!



Fields at Divar Island


Travelling in Monsoons, people usually not prefer. But for me it was the best decision I ever made. Goaaaaaa!!! Monsoons and Goa, a superrr deadly combination. Wild tides, green carpets, less crowd and superrrr perfect weather, what else I could wished for. 



Somewhere the only urge was to enjoy the "Cruise ride over Mandovi river", as it remains close during monsoons. Now what to do??? hmmmm..... Divar Island!! Yes the best alternate for cruise ride is to alteast enjoy a ferry ride. A person like me, who never been on any cruise or ferry ride; even 10 mins on ferry was extremely joyful. 


Ferry ride to to fro Divar Island


On the way to old Goa, is the ferry pick up point for Divar Island. I landed the ferry with my scooter. And guess what, it was a freeee rideee, for M2 "Me and My Scooter".......hahaha, as in state Uttar Pradesh nothing is free(blink). For Goans, it's part of there everyday routine, but to me even this was an adventure.


That's Divar Island

The Mandovi river was sparkling, as it was a bright sunny day. The breeze was gently touching my face. I was looking around, taking pictures and there I reached my destination.....The Divar Island.




Vroom Vroom, there I go.... and what I see??? greenery at it's best. Stretch of green carpets, till my eyes can reach. Truly a eye catch . The farmers were working on there lands; paddy and cashewnuts are the main farming in Goa. Goans are simple. One can even see a Richie Rich working himself on his land.




Church "Our Lady of Piety"


Church "Our Lady of Piety" is situated at the top of the hill, considered as the highest point of Divar Island. I enjoyed the scenic and relaxed for a while. Also a small temple is situated just below the Church.
The way to Church goes through narrow roads with beautiful bungalows at both sides, few of them quite old with Portuguese's architecture. Overall, the experience was great.


View from Hilltop


Chetali from Travelbazzinga wishes you......HAppY TrAvellinG!!!


Previous Blogs


Comments

  1. Though i would have preffered u staying back ib Mysore with me...the pictures look beautiful. I want to explore this city with you. Looking ahead! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, vibrant, astonishing.....As ever Cheetu😊 keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really by your words ...Goa is nice place ...share more experience ... really amazing pics specially greenery πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gangtok"The Hidden Gem"of India

Granny's Inn-A Cozy Homestay at Varanasi

BEST OF SINGAPORE