Amboli- "A Secret Gateway to Paradise"

Hey all


Discussion is onnn............

We should take her to "Amboli", said Aunt.
It's "Monsoon", probably little risky to drive there, said Uncle.
"Nah"....it will be fine, said Aunt.
Ok, but we can avoid going to the highest peak, said Uncle. 




And there I was sitting clueless, Amboli??? Never heard about such a place. But hill-station near Goa, Aaaa!!! Somehow, I was little dubious, having belong from North India; I already have many mountain states under my sleeve like J & K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Sikkim. So, a tiny hill station near Goa, not sure !!! 


"Amboli" is a quaint hill station at Goa-Maharashtra border!! It lies in Satara Distt. of Maharashtra. 2 hours drive from Goa, that makes it a perfect day trip for Goans. From the early morning, it was raining "Cats and Dogs"; July being the peak monsoon season in Goa and around. One thing was for sure!! From the time I remember, I was never a monsoon lass, until I discovered Goa and Amboli. These amazing places made me fallen for them. Loved the season Monsoon like never before. 





The route to Amboli is so scenic and was full of greenery, we passed through by paddy and cashew-nut fields; and banana trees lined up on both sides of road. It was so eye catching. The most amazing part of our journey started as we moved up to the mountains, we were about to enter the abode of clouds. The air around was so hazy. One of the most remarkable thing about Amboli is it holds several water streams and some amazing waterfalls.







Amboli!!!
the Verdant Hills.......... 
the lush green leaves....
the hazy air............... 
and the Evil wind.........




Amboli!!

A Postcard-Perfect Landscape! Seemed as I walked straight into the Postcard, Amboli is as beauteous as computer wallpapers. I was Awwwstruck, Amboli is liked for its pictorial beauty, surreal landscape and lush green carpets.

To be honest these mountains seemed different to what I own back!!! 180 degree panoramic view of verdant mountains along the floating clouds  was definitely cherry on top. Truly, Amboli is a paradise for nature lovers. I was flying, Amboli simply "Swept me off my Feet". It’s an unblemished beauty, with extraaaa greenery in monsoon with excellent weather. 

As I was standing at the cliff of mountain, I was breathing fresh air to my lungs; was enjoying the supple touch of cold breeze. The wind was evil but sweet, playing along my hairs. Everything seemed super perfect at that moment. It was my moment; I was definitely peace at Heart.



Chetali from Travelbazzinga wishes you......HAppY TrAvellinG


Previous Blogs

Comments

  1. Tinu mountain, lazy surroundings, eye relaxing scene are in abundance in Western Ghat areas and mansoon is the Groom of these hills during july. I must appreciate a very well articulated blog, as ever by Cheeti.....Keep exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sir!!!
    for your kind words and such a encouragment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Never heard of this place and this is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gangtok"The Hidden Gem"of India

Granny's Inn-A Cozy Homestay at Varanasi

BEST OF SINGAPORE